It’s no surprise that CoolWorks® impressed all five Dragon’s with their Ventilated Work Pants and received an investment offer of $500,000! The pants speak for themselves as they’re the first line of ventilated work pants to hit the market that offers the wearer the protection of pants while still providing the comfort of shorts.
While workers around the world are mandated to wear protective clothing in hot working environments, it’s inevitable that the clothing they wear can potentially lead to heat stress, exhaustion and even loss of overall work productivity. That’s where CoolWorks® Workwear is the solution! After all, these convertible ventilated work pants were created by workers, for workers.
Engineered for Work
The Ventilated Work Pants are made from rugged lightweight industrial fabric which features heavy-duty stitching and construction allowing workers to perform their jobs while beating the heat and ensuring abrasion protection.
- Double-welted back pockets, bar-tacked deep front pockets
- A solid fabric which wicks away moisture
- Tear-resistant mesh inserts to assist and create flow-through ventilation
- Reflective trim strips to meet the needs of CSA safety standards
Designed With Comfort in Mind
Not only is it important for workers to get the protection they require from their work clothing, but it’s also crucial that they’re comfortable in the clothing they’re wearing while on the job. That’s why CoolWorks® has put a lot of focus and development into constructing a work pant that offers both safety and overall comfort.
The benefit of wearing CoolWorks® work pants is that they provide a relaxed fit to maximize airflow and are suited with generously sized cargo pockets for storage purposes. Made from durable wrinkle-resistant, ripstop, and Teflon™ protected fabric, workers don’t need to worry about damaging their work pants!
Feel The Difference, See The Difference
The Power of Teflon™ Protected Fabric
- Repels water
- Offers protection against stains
- Dries 40% faster
Equipped with 3M Scotchlite™
- CSA-Z96 2015 Class 2 Level 2, WorkSafe BC and M.O.L Mining Regulation 854 section 262, 263
- Orange & Black – 4″ Reflective Striping
- Navy – 2″ Reflective Striping
Who’s Wearing Coolworks®?
Coolworks® convertible ventilated work pants are also ideal for recreational and sports activities, which include hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, golf, rollerblading, skateboarding, paintball, etc. Every week we discover a new application or industry where Coolworks® convertible pants are used. Some of our current end users wearing Coolworks® include:
- Municipal/Public Works – roads, parks, water, etc.
- Waste and Recycling services
- Warehousing and loading areas
- Trucking/Delivery/Service personnel
- Food services, bakeries, etc.
- Road construction and maintenance/ Paving
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
- Government Agencies/Services
- Agricultural workers
- Traffic Control Services
- Courier and delivery personnel
- Indoor/Outdoor Retail service
- Industrial and manufacturing steel fabrication, stamping etc. moulding, extruding, production, facilities, etc.
- Automotive assembly and parts manufacturing
- Civic services-Police, EMS, Firefighters, etc.
- Landscaping/golf course maintenance
- Machinery/Property maintenance personnel
- Telecom service-telephone, cable. etc.
- Sand & Gravel/Cement operations